My son is trying to kill himself!

jojo_2012

Reaction score
Lewis keeps dragging his fleece blanket up over his face, and if a scrap of the blankie is next to his head he nuzzles his face into it even if he's sucking on a dummy so he's not trying to eat it lol.

A few hours ago he was laying there with his dummy tossing and turning, so I loosely threw a pram blanket over his face and he fell fast asleep straight away lol

Just thought I'd share that. Won't make a habit of it but it's funny he wants to be covered. And he loves being swung around inside a folded up blanket still!

b.jpg

haha funny you should say this, my OH sleeps with a pillow over his head and hes 33 lol! I guess you panic when they are young - I put Jack in a sleeping bag so he can't pull the covers over himself

haha bless him!! ella is exactly the same she can be crying for ages and will fight her sleep but as soon as i put a muslin over her face she will fall to sleep in seconds!! cute! x

My eldest did this at the childminder, he would only sleep with something over his face!

O is the same so we put a muslin over his face lol weird babies

Joshua loves his soft blanket against his face. He nuzzles into it too. Soo cute. He settles so quickly too.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back