my sisters big event at work

budge

Reaction score
my sister was on nights last night (she works in an A & E department). And in the early hours a woman was bought in with stomach cramps. It soon became clear she was in labour although she had not a clue she was pregnant. :shock:
My sister helped with the birth of a small but beautifully formed baby girl! :dance: :dance: :dance:
She was 3 Ib 4oz. She was whisked off to the SCBU of course. But as far as my sister knows she is doing well.
The mother does not want her though which is sad. But it means she will be adopted by some loving couple who deserve a baby! :cheer: so thats good news!

my sister is visiting the little mite tonight to see how shes getting on.

Just had to share this with you all.

i woul have her too! :hug:
poor little unwanted bundle!
But someone WILL want her and love her im sure of that

Im sure they will, she will be well loved :D

this happened to 2 women whilst I was in hospital over DS - both ended up on my ward and both initially said they didn't want the baby (shock i should think) but within a few days they changed their minds - so it could have a happy ending all round :D

libs said:
this happened to 2 women whilst I was in hospital over DS - both ended up on my ward and both initially said they didn't want the baby (shock i should think) but within a few days they changed their minds - so it could have a happy ending all round :D

That's what I thought! Once the initial shock has gone she may change her mind

Wow! How amazing for your sister! Must have been so emotional!
I'm sure that little baby will find a fantastic family who will love her to bits. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'd have her! x

jools221181 said:
libs said:

That's what I thought! Once the initial shock has gone she may change her mind

i can't go into too much detail but she won't be wanting the baby. thats for certain :(

LucyBee said:
Wow! How amazing for your sister! Must have been so emotional!
I'm sure that little baby will find a fantastic family who will love her to bits. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'd have her! x

my sister was buzzing :lol:

Is it really possible to have a baby without genuinely not knowing you are pregnant or having an inkling something is not quite right with your body?

Or are these people in denial??????

How wonderful for your sister, bet she keeps an eye on what happens to this little bubs :D

Fluffy Bunny said:
Is it really possible to have a baby without genuinely not knowing you are pregnant or having an inkling something is not quite right with your body?

Or are these people in denial??????

How wonderful for your sister, bet she keeps an eye on what happens to this little bubs :D

I'm going to say that there has to be some level of denial going on... some where some how... :think:

At least someone somewhere who has tried and failed to have a baby of their own will get to experience that joy... :)

aww how amasing for your sister to help with it all
and poor babie hope it finds a lovely home
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back