Its My Mums 60th Birthday Today!

Foxxi

Reaction score
And what a day its been!

As a surprise my 18yr old neice came to visit from Sussex..she moved there in January and we havent seen her since then.. so my neice rang mum (her nana) this morning to wish her happy birthday and pretended to still be in Sussex... While mum was at work me and my neice decorated mums house with party stuff and laid a bit of a party on... and then I wrapped my neice up in a roll of wrapping paper from head to foot and topped her off with a big red ribbon on her head! When mum came home she was speechless... she didnt have a clue who was in the wrapping paper..when she opened her up.. she nearly cryed! (I have to say I was pissing myself with laughter wrapping my neice up.. I left a little hole where her mouth was so she could breathe! :rotfl: )

She was over-whelmed with her presents... she is visiting my sister in Sussex next week and she is taking her into London for tea at The Ritz.. I got her a keyring off Urchin (which mum loves).. tickets for her, my sister and my neice to go into Buckingham Palace.. A newspaper book of the year she was born.. A little silver heart that reads 'someone Special' on it that she has to keep in her purse..and a book!

My dad even bought her a birthday card and a box of chocolates... this is a big deal cos he NEVER buys her a card or present..I always do that for him!!!!!

Anyway..thats that really.. this is of no interest to anyone.. but just wanted to share.. cos its been a real lovely day! :D

I have pics..I'll post tomorra :D

Awwwww Happy Birthday Mother Fox

paulb%20007t.jpg

Happy birthday mummy fox!! :cheer: :cheer: Glad you had a good time :cheer:

:hug:

5460LWmRuEbUym0mMeLFwO2YFFGHOxqOcho.jpg

Happy 60th Steve...hahaha your mums secret is out Foxxi! :twisted:

:wink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...seriously babe, hope she had a lovely day and below is a little something for her:

flowers.jpg

:hug:

yay happy birthday to your mam.

It's my dad's 60th in about 3 weeks time. No idea what on earth to get for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back