My sister had her baby last night!!

scandicmum85

Reaction score
she was only 37 weeks and I talked to her lastnight she complained about having a little pain in stomach.. Wake up this morning and I got a text she had the baby this morning!!! Shocked.. And so happy.. Cant wait to its my turn... So Im going to fly over to Norway today or this weekend hopefully.... :dance:

Oh that's lovely! What did she have/call it? x x

Ah that's lovely, makes it real when friends and family have babies, my SIL and friend had theirs last month too.

Ooohhhh how lovely!! Bet you get scared when you pick up the baby thinking "shit, its gonna be me soon!!" ha ha - safe journey xx

You'll be able to get lots of tips before you have your LO! Have a great time x x

haha.. she had the best birth in world.. came to hospital 4 in morning with what she thought was mild contractions and the midwife said she was 8cm and ready to give birth anytime... 7 o clock in morning the baby was born, she got no problem breastfeeding the baby now etc.. So happy for her.. hope Im lucky like her this time hah x

Lovely news, congratulations to you and your sister!

haha.. she had the best birth in world.. came to hospital 4 in morning with what she thought was mild contractions and the midwife said she was 8cm and ready to give birth anytime... 7 o clock in morning the baby was born, she got no problem breastfeeding the baby now etc.. So happy for her.. hope Im lucky like her this time hah x

Wow, and is this her first LO? I'd so like my labour to go like that! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back