My sex is on fire!!

Krystal

Reaction score
Anyone else heart the Kings Of Leon!! I want there album. OH is going to buy me it for Valentines day :cheer:

My mates sis gave us a lift into town the other week with it blaring! How class is it to drive to! :dance: :dance: :dance: Oooh I could fall in love with his voice

oh i know.. the bit that goes "driving in my car" always makes u feel good when you actually are driving :? or is that just me :doh: :think:

Good album.... but they are awful live, I was so disapointed in them!

I love Kings Of Leon.

DH likes them too which is good because I always have their songs on!

I thought this was going to be a 'too much Tiger Balm' type thread :wink: :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Anyone else heart the Kings Of Leon!! I want there album. OH is going to buy me it for Valentines day :cheer:

I really love his voice, looove their new song, you just gave me the idea to get OH to buy me it too as he was asking if I wanted anything :D xx

Kimbo said:
oh i know.. the bit that goes "driving in my car" always makes u feel good when you actually are driving :? or is that just me :doh: :think:

Me too :oops:

My favourite song is called 17? I think its number 7 - i like that it has christmas bells on it lol :)

But yes it's a good album. My OH says theres a lot of filler, but I disagree :)

like it, but prefer thier older stuff.

Seen them live a few time too and thought they were alright.

SarahH said:

I saw them at t in the park a few years ago & i thought that too. Lacked charisma.

I got it too on my media player - its a fucking wicked song!!!

bhe101 said:
SarahH said:

I saw them at t in the park a few years ago & i thought that too. Lacked charisma.

Thats where I saw them!!! T in the park, they were ok, but then I went to see them inaberdeen and they were :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back