• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My scan!!!!

lillyblue

Reaction score
Well ladies if you read my last few posts I have been debating about having another scan as my boss gave me a card and money saying one last chance to see bump...

Well OH wasnt too impressed because he is adament to stay team green and thinks he will know what it is if we have a 3/4D...Anyways after much convincing, we are having another 2D scan tuesday as we didnt get any photos from the last one and OH loves 2D and then I am going back at 28 weeks for 3/4D.... He wont come to this one but now I am worrying who I should take along with me, what you think girles!

Sorry about the ling post, its just that I am so scarred as I really want to stay team green, but with me only wnating one baby I dont want to miss out on this opportunity and regret not having one

Thanks

xx

Aww lovely that you'll see baby a few more times :D , take your mum if your close or a best freind :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back