• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my pushchair just arrived!!!

sarah2807

Reaction score
I just got home from work and was feeling really stressed and emotional...was making the tea and parcel force knocked on the door and delivered my pushchair!!! :cheer:
YAY!!! :cheer: :cheer: It's cheered me up now...I had to build it up straight away and have been pushing it around the kitchen like a loon :rotfl:
How exciting!!!!

It's so exciting! Glad it arrived in the nick of time and cheered you up :cheer:

xx

Aww, how exciting! I did that when I got mine too. Have fun playing! :D

ahh wow i bet that makes it all seem so real! imaging your baby in there! i can't wait till i get mine! mum wont buy it untill im passed 23 weeks. grrr :wall: lol

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and was playing with the carrycot today lol

It is so exciting, isn't it? lol

Do tell, what did you get? x

I love it...I just need a baby now!! :rotfl:
It's a quinny buzz, with a car seat and carry cot attachment.
We struggled to find many that fit in our small car boot-surprisingly this one was ok.
What did you buy? :D

sarah2807 said:
We struggled to find many that fit in our small car boot-surprisingly this one was ok.

Nothing as posh! ;) lol

I got a mamas and papas pliko with car sat and carrycot. Had a pliko with car seat for my first ever pushchair with DS. So went for the familiar lol...But wanted a carrycot too this time.

sarah2807 said:

thats what were after...i expect a full report!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back