My precious little boy is here

nicki

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a quickie to let you all know that my little Jamie Ryan arrived into the world last night at 19.57. I'm absolutely shattered and off to bed now. I could've stayed in hospital another night but just wanted to get my boy home asap. I'll write my birth story when i'm more awake, but what I will say is OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:, I was expecting pain but that was unreal!!!!!!!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone and thankyou for your good lucks and i'm looking forward to catching up with everyone very very soon.

All my love

Nicki.x :D

P.S I think i'd just given birth & I said to my DH 'Its werid but I keep thinking about everyone on the forum!!!'

P.P.S
Here's a picture or 4 of my perfect son (i'm so happy :D )

100_1888.jpg

100_1886.jpg

100_1885.jpg

100_1883.jpg

Congratualtions hun, Jamie is gorgeous xxxx :dance: :dance: :dance:

oh Nicki congratulations to you and your OH

He's beautiful and tiny :clap: :clap:

Well done. :D

Oh he is SO beautiful!!

Well Done you!!!!

Congratulations Nicki Jamie is lovely and cute, can't wait to hear about the birth and see more pictures :clap: :clap:

Xxx

hes gorgeous! Looks a big baby! How big was he?

thats great huuni, very happy for u, cant to hear your labour story, i want to hear it all from first twinge to baby meeting baby Jamie,
he looks so cute, he looks big to, how heavy???

or is my baby just so tiny.

bet u are so releved to not have such a huge full tummy, i sure am
x x x

have been thinking of you-so glad for you! :clap:
congratulations on the birth of your GORGEOUS son, enjoy him!
take care.xx :D

Congratulations!

The photos are lovely, love the name too.

Congratulations Nicki!

Finally, you got to meet your son - it feels fab doesn't it?! Enjoy your wee boy, looking forward to your birth story, hope the induction went well.

Lucy

congrats nicki.... tell us all about it when you've managed a few hours sleep.... he is gorgeous - absolutely perfect...
x

congrats to you Nicki he's perfect well done x

congratulations, and well done he looks so gorgeous!
xx

congratulations nickiy and welcome little one, i'm so glad it went well for you, cant wait to hear your birth story, but make sure you get plenty of rest first dont rush on our behalf.

big cyber hugs and hope the hips are feeling a little better now :D

he is a little stunner!!! well done xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back