its taken me 8 months

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
and my poor baby has finally been diagnosed with asthma in way im glad its been diagnosed as he now has an inhaler and it can help him!
but im sad coz even tho i know for deffo i wish he didnt have it, i have asthma and occasionaly i really stuggle with it and didnt want B to have to go thro it

at least its been diagnosed so you can help him, hopefully it won't be too bad.
Ewan is very wheesy a the moment ince he had a cold. if its not gone next week will take himto doctors

my Braydon was like that for a week but the cough carried on so they sed he was asthmaticed this was the 4 th chest infection he had

rrr bless him! glad you have the pump now to help himxxxxx

awww bless little brayden, at least you can help him now :hug:

Hi

Hun :hug: im glad you know now it will at least help i know asthma isnt fun poor guy will probable get lots of chest infections, but nowadays there is so much to help you.
Katrina

aw poor B - alex has been so much better since he started his inhalers - he is so rarely wheezy now. he has days when he is really not keen on taking his inhalers and others he thinks its funny!

hopefully you'll see an improvement now he is on the inhaler.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks girls
he really h8s his in halers tho it takes me and someone else to give it to him and then we still struggle :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back