My poor baby's got croup :0( *Update Hospital*

Misslarue

Reaction score
We woke up 7.30am this morning to Dan wheezing like a seal and having trouble breathing. We thought he was choking so as the panicking parents we are :oops: we took him to A&E (after he was hospitalized and bluelighted to ER with bronchlitis I've always been a tad paranoid!) Turns out he's got croup. Poor baby has been having trouble breathing and coughing like a seal all day :(

***Well we ended back up in A&E last night as he was having trouble catching his breath due to stridor. He was admitted to hospital and given steriods, but let out this morning on a 24 hour release. incase he's bad again tonight. Appartenly its worse at night, which I can well believe.
Its been a weekend!!

bless u hun, my son had this at 14 months, we found that steaming a room up helped him breath we used to put kettles in the bath room and just keep boiling them ( keeping him well away)

Awww poor boy :hug:

Its not nice my little fella has been like that for weeks now and his cough is starting to clear up but his chest still get really noisey.

Oh no! Poor Dan!
Hope he's better soon. Croup sounds so nasty.
L x :hug:

aaaarw poor Dan!!! hope he feels better soon, poor little dude - hugs for u and OH too hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no! What a worry. How are you coping?
How is he doing today?
Poor little man.
L x :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: For you and Dan

My little brother got taken in to hospital with it last year. It was horrible listening to that nasty cough but after a night in hospital he was allowed home and he recovered fairly quickly(he did have a bit of a cough for quite a while after though).

oh no poor daniel how is he now? croup always sounds worse than what it is but looks and sounds so scary at the time big hugs and kisses to dan :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear your little man is ill hun get well soon :hug:

Thank you so much for all your replies :hug: :hug: :hug:
Feeling so much better thank you Lucy :D

Dan's all good now :D :D Had a few days when he wasn't eating and just coughing! But def over it all. Not been on here all week as he really hasn't been well, bless he's lil cottons :hug:

All better though. Hope everyone is good, got a lot of threads to catch up with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back