My poor baby :(

tinytoes

Reaction score
Last night was the worst night we've ever had with Aoibheann . woke up at 2 she was vomiting at had a 39.degree temp . We tried fluids and calpol for the temp she vomited . we stripped her down checked for a rash and cooled her down , she finally held down water at four and went off to sleep .
Woke up at 6 screaming the place down . so we took her to the doc , she's got a viral gastric bug . We had to giver her 3 kinds of suppository every 4 hours and if she's no better by tonight go to and and e she's sleeping now and OH is sitting with her .. im a nervous wrecked. Im trained for this stuff .. ive treated far worse and yet i've never felt so helpless . she's so listless and she's crying in her sleep :(

Oh poor thing. I can't imagine anything worse than LO being so ill.

Thinking of you all and I hope she gets better really quickly xxx

oh god hope she picks up soon the poor wee pet... they said can u give her anything for pain?? xx

They've given me voltrol and paralink and i have to alternate between the two every six hours for pain . Im sure she'll be fine its just the first time i've seen her ill . My first instinct was to ring my mum how sad am I?

oh bless her, really hope she makes a good recovery soon honey, it cant be nice when its your own! id be a nervous wreck too. x

well , she's sleeping again finally .. loads of crying :( but onn the plus side Ive gotten 13 ounces of water into her .. Im thiking we'll have to go to casualty though , her temp is on the way up and 13 ounces just isnt enough just waiting for my on call doc to phone me back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back