my poor babies

farls

Reaction score
both of my Lo's have had a really bad cold and totally off their food, luckily they have been at grandma and grandads this week and not nursery. my dad rang me this aft to say that grace had a rash all over her body and was taking her to doc. i legged it from work to see my little baby to be told he wasnt sure what it was, most likely a virus and there was nothing we could do except give her calpol for temp and fluids. it just seems everytime i see my doctor its always a virus. i hate not being able to do anything for them and they both look so pathetic. im not really asking for advice i just wanted to know if anyones Lo's pick up as many viruses as my two do (which is a lot) and how long does it take to get over them (as mine seem to be ill for weeks) ?? i worry when they dont eat as they are between 2nd and 9th centile as it is.

Sorry no advice you wanted to give some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Daniel has been poorly now on and off since the middle of September. I took him to the doctors on tuesday this week to be told he had a virus, took him back on Thursday as he was just getting worse to be told he had very bad tonsilitis. Now his mouth and throat is just all full of infection. If the doctor on tuesday had bothered to look in his throat it might not have got this bad. He did say though on average toddlers get 13 viruses per year so thats one every 4 weeks. Daniel has been fine all summer so I guess he is just making up for it now.

It's so horrible when they are poorly though and you can't seem to make them better.

Hope yours get better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back