My poor baby's bum.

xSuzx

Reaction score
Lily is cutting her molars and over the last few days she's had some really volitile nappys.
But yesterday was the worst she had 3 very full dirty nappies and even though we changed them straight away her bum and front bits have got very sore, she absolutly screamed last night as both me and neil tried to clean her and put sudacream and her nappy on, it was horrible :cry:

Anyway she did another nasty one this morning and all her bits were red and swollen so I've left her nappy off and have the potty about (were not potty training yet but were just getting her used to sitting on it for when we do).

The swellings gone down alittle but she is still sooo red and looks really sore I just wish I could make it all better straight away :(

xSuzx

stop using sudocrem.
if i were you tomorrow or today if you can get to a chemist and ask for some canesten for nappy rash. It sounds like that is whats needs.
The sudocream will just make things worse as thats just a barrier cream to prevent nappy rash.

canesten is fabulous for fungal nappy rash. Baby budge got it when she cut her first tooth and it cleared it up in a matter of hours.

its a bout a tenner but worth it.

you could go doctors and ask him to prescribe it and get it free if you want.

hope shes better soon. I hate it when they cut teeth,

Thanks Budge

I hate sudocream, I only use it if I'm really desperate so only put it on her last night to try and help it not get any worse from wearing her nappy all night.

Not put anything on her at all today so she's getting a good airing :) and she is loving the nakedness.

I'd never thought of canistan cream before I think I have some in the cupboard will give it a try when I put her nappy on for her nap.

xSuzx

make sure its the right strength canisten. i think there are different types for differ

ent things chick

We didn't have any anyway, so I phoned hubby and told him to pick some up on the way back from football, but like a typical male rather then just picking what I told him, he decided to look at what else they had :roll:

But he did pick well (i think) he got some Metanium, and from what reviews I've read it's pretty good so she's got some of that on her bot now :)

Also lily's proved herself a very clever girl, she's been without a nappy on most of the day and she's just done a really big wee all over the kitchen floor, I no thats not clever in itself, but it's the first wee she'd done all day which means she been holding it in all be herself :cheer:

xSuzx

Ella used to get like this occasionally if she'd eaten something that didn't agree with her, I found that using just water and a reusable wipe (not wetwipes they burned her so bad) and a nice cool bath with no stuff in it really helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back