my personalised baby comfort blankets i make

one of my friends is due her baby soon, i might order one of these, but we dunno what shes having or names, so expect a PM soon lol
they are gorge x

they make lovely presonalised pressies. i can have woteva you want on them.
name?
weight?
date they were born?

going to do my friend one 2moro so will post a pic. going to get her a card off of moon pig to with a pic of her baby on x

Awww they are well good. well done :) x

do you do the winnie the pooh bear ones? an £1.00 postage an packging is gud lol x

really want pooh bear so in 2 weeks when i find out sex of bubs so guna get one if i can :D x

no havnt got any pooh bear 1's only the 1'sin the pic.i do them in blue,pink and cream.
i also bibs

JUST FOR YOU BBABY BEAN! hope u like them, will send them in the post 1st class 2moro. xx

P3100111.jpg

Last edited:
how long do they take to do?? would like one for my auntie who is having a csection 7th april she wanna make sure it def ends up being a girl and that she doesnt change her mind on the name choice!!
doesnt it affect cost on how many letters? maddison is the name

no the lettering doesnt make a difference with cost.. they take me about 10 mins to do, is that wot u mean? or to be sent out? i can send one out in about 3-4 days.

yeah thats what i meant thats great thank you another question sorry!! do you have the ones like the blue with teddy head in the middle of the blanket??
they look really soft i want one lol xx

yeh i do but havnt got them up on ebay at the min. they r both really soft. if u wanted 2 order one just private msg me and i'll upload them onto ebay. x

ok i will do lovely thanks for your time it will be the begin of april !!! and may have to get another for friend in may thanks again will speak soon xx

I love them! Can't wait to get them! Thank you so much :)

Thanks so much for my blankets, my two arrived today and they are brilliant, can't wait to give them to my friends! I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of getting one :)

thanks baby bean. really glad u liked them x x

Last edited:
i'm back up and running on ebay again now to make sum extra cash :):) :dance:

Aw they're really nice! You're so talented! x

That's great to hear hun as I was just about to find out if you are Still doing them as I would love one for my daughter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back