my penguin waddle is now worse ....

MrsHakaxjdx

Reaction score
Well just to winge a bit more, i have tore a muscle in my leg and its swollen, its definatly not a clot thank god :)

ive been moaning for days doing the school run, ive been given Co-Codamol which im reluctant to take? has anyone been taking this through their pregnancy?

she said whilst im taking it and have the baby she might be sleepy if born and not to worry and consult her if im breastfeeding. but i feel like im drugging my child if i take it whilst pregnant because of what she said :wall2:

oh hun sounds like you are having a bad time of it atm! i have been trying to avoid even paracetamol myself, but i have had to take it a few times. if your MW has said its ok, then take it. you need to be as fit as possible to push that lil baby out!

thanx hun , it was a doctor but she kept contridicting what she said. i see my midwife on my due date so i might try and hold out until then x x

I took it around 19 weeks for kidney stone and uti pains, I just kept it to minimum when I was in a lot of pain though. Hope you feel better soon x

hi ive took it too (makes me feel like we are at drug users annoynoumous lol) ive even had to be on antibiotics twice. There are minor effects in rare cases for babys and doctors have to point it out because if they didnt and something happenned you could sue!
But i agree with the others either run it past your MW or just think how you need to be at your strongest for your baby to be at their strongest?! or even take half a pill at a time xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back