• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my pee is bright orange..

kadesmummy

Reaction score
as the title says.. it like starts out BRIGHT orange n gets lighter as i pee .. tested this theory on a towel (not when i needed a full pee, jst a dribble!) - cuz it didnt look the right colour at all in the toilet and i was worried there was blood in it, and the middle of the circle is bright orange and looks like it would stain the towel, and the further out the circle you go its like normal colour, like what you'd expect to see if you pee'd the bed or w/.e . handed in a urine sample 4 days ago but they havent got back to me :(

any ideas?

glad im not the only one, i have this problem too :oops: .(also what comes out the other end is a bit odd in colour too :oops: :oops: )

Not being funny, but I had this too, and it was put down to my craving of drinking loads of Irn Bru

SarahH said:
Not being funny, but I had this too, and it was put down to my craving of drinking loads of Irn Bru

I'm guzzling water like there's no tomorrow :( no irn bru for me...

x

*sara* said:
glad im not the only one, i have this problem too :oops: .(also what comes out the other end is a bit odd in colour too :oops: :oops: )

Oh good, i thought i had like a serious infection or something, but they don't seem to be that bothered.. x

Im putting mine down to not drinking enough...i just dont want to drink much and drinking a glass of water makes me feel sick :( , i used to love water but now i cant face it.

It can turn orange if you have been eating certain things.. or if you're dehydrated.. If it stays that colour i would ring up the NHS direct helpline.. cos it can mean an infection in your liver.. or something similar.. or so i have been told by my best friend who knows her biology stuff

x x x

Ive had this all the way through with tia and this baby and ive been told its down to me not drinking enough, im the same as sara sometimes i can only manage a couple of glasses a day as anything in my mouth makes me gag at times :(

It could just be down to hormone changes hun if your still worried or you get any other symptoms id give the midwife a ring just to put your mind at ease :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah I was told to drink more water too when I had bright wee :D

You could try drinking cranberry juice if you like it its very good for you and its flushes out the kidneys so hopefully would get rid of the orange colour

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back