i now hate my bladder

Jones

Reaction score
ooohhhhhhhhh my....the need to urinate 20 times in 10 minutes is really frustrating me.......go to bed reposition need a pee straight away , go to toilet..dribble come back reposition need a pee...the only thing that ive found helps me empty my bladder better is when my partner massages cream into my belly. lack of sleep- driving me mental. and im back to work 2moro =( can any1 else empathise/ help me out here??xxx

when you go to the toilet bend forward to make sure you completely empty your bladder xx

I can sympathise, cos I needed the loo constantly before I got pregnant, and now it's lots worse.

Can't offer much advice, although I do find I can go longer at work, possibly because I'm distracted? (But saying that, I'm sitting here cross legged busting!!)

the loo thing is soooo annoying im going all the time too big hugs we will all get through it together!

yep i can totally empathise with you, i have these issues too!! i wake up bursting, go to the toilet and not a lot comes out, when i thought i was really desparate lol its very frustrating! x

I have just started with this and i thought it was 1st trimester it happened and near the end, but is doing my head in I feel awful aswell really tired form waking and running up and down stairs all day, then again i still have morning sickness at the mo and headaches, hoping it will be gone soon.

I have just started with this and i thought it was 1st trimester it happened and near the end, but is doing my head in I feel awful aswell really tired form waking and running up and down stairs all day, then again i still have morning sickness at the mo and headaches, hoping it will be gone soon.

i still get sickness too so dont panic, i dont get it quite as often or as severe usually though which is good, i also am still sleeping loads i think its just the bodys way of adjusting im sure the further along you get into 2nd tri the better you will feel! im at least not falling asleep in the day now and everytime im a passsenger in the car!!

me n my bladder have a love hate relationship. it doesnt listen to me, it fools me into thinking ima let out niagra falls when in fact its a dribble, my child has a personal vendetta against it n kicks the crap out of....

my bladder....is actually very mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back