my OH is in my bad books...! argh

leckershell

Reaction score
:x :x :x

he neglected to tell me I had stretch marks on my ass even though I specifically asked :|

when I was like, hey I *have* got stretch marks on my ass, he goes 'oh those little lines, well err they weren't there the other day.., how am i supposed to know they're stretch marks, they're not as big as the other ones you've got' (when I know full well they were...)

argh at men :roll:

Poor u, what are men like! :hug:

aww michelle dont get cross with him, im sure he was just trying to spare you!!!!
Plus hes your bloke and loves you too much to say 'hey honey you have stretch marks all across your arse!' :rotfl: Thats being kind!

I know, he's only in my pretend bad books :) but argh nonetheless - he had one of those cheeky smiles on where he was trying not to laugh :) lol

awwww bless you hun... ive got to go and check my bum now!! Im sure ive got them, they are everywhere else :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my god, on your arse?? Now you have me worried!!!

(Eve runs off to check her arse for stretchmarks :oops: )

Glad theres a mirror in my make up bag! :oops:

I've started getting them on my hips :( I dont have them anywhere else yet, just a couple on my left hip :roll: Better go and check my bum now just incase :wink:

I dont have any fresh ones on my ass, there all old ones that are fading thank god, just have a few fresh ones on the top of my bump

I got so much water retention last time that i got them on the backs of my knees, god i hopoe they have faded

I've got them round my hips and ass, and on my boobs. I was a slight, sylph like creature once upon a time....lmao..

I hate the way when a cluster of them are just emerging, they are just like little purply pinpricks.....kind of reminds me of leprosy or something

Men!! :roll: What are they like!
I've got them on my tummy now (my pregnancy service stripes) but thankfully no where else. My friend got a huge one sorta down her bum and into the inside of her leg with her first and it's still there now...years later!! it never even faded back to white!!

evemarie8 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my god, on your arse?? Now you have me worried!!!

(Eve runs off to check her arse for stretchmarks :oops: )

Glad theres a mirror in my make up bag! :oops:

yeah, just on one side tho - the side where baby seems to be lying! i've only got them on one side of my ass and round the side of my hips (that side again being the worst). that's why i asked him in the first place cos i thought omg surely not on my ass, maybe its the way iv been sitting or something, but no lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back