My new hospital....

lozzi

Reaction score
....are a bunch of... :D lol

at my old hospital my Due date was the 15th of january,

This due date was measured at;

16 weeks

21/22/23 weeks for my anamoly scan, when i had loads of attempts.

and

at my 2 private scans at 27 weeks and 30 weeks...

BUT

"apparently" Oldhams hospital policy is to go by your VERY first date. Which was taken at 8 weeks for me which was the 22nd of january.

NOT IMPRESSED as you can imagine

BUT, there is always a positive to a negative as they say....

if i DO go over THERE hospital due date, as im already heading to go over the other due date, ill have more chance of gettin my home birth still....
:cheer:

What a b*oody nightmare Mate!! I always worry when they start doing stuff like that because if they put you back and you're sure of your dates then what happens if you go overdue?

I think they say they let you go up to 14 days over your "due date", but if they've already put that back by a week techincally you could go up to 21 days over couldn't you??? That's not good for the baby.

So they are saying you are due 22nd now?

well lozzi your due a day after me then so we might have our babys on the same day! :lol:

Yup, the due date which for ALL my scans since the first one that she has grown to is the 15th, they said that they will let me go 12 days over the 22nd jan, so technically i am gonna be going 19 days over my other hospitals due date :l

its stupid eh!

ah well yeah :D we can have a race for the finish line now shell!

see like i told you on msn there is a good side, you have more chance of your homebirth because you have more time! :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back