Got My C Section Date!

simsbabe

Reaction score
And i aint a happy bunny!!! Because im due with twins i was told they say 38 weeks is full term so they take you in at 36 weeks at my hospital, this works out as Xmas day, so my mw said it was likely to be either about the 20th or the 27th. Anyway, after a 3 and a half hour wait at the hospital yesterday eventually saw consultant, she gave me the date of the 5th of Jan!!! 5 whole weeks today!!! My due date is the 22nd so im only gonna be 17 days early, im only 4 foot 8 and feel like a whale! Cant sleep, get the most painful cramp in my calfs all the time, constant heartburn, can hardly walk due to spd and she wants me to go another 5 weeks!!! I know that it will be better for the babies, but it seems so far away! AND they rckon their weights are gonna be about 7 lb 7oz-8 lb!!! No-one thinks i will go that long, so know im looking at going into labour to then be ruched into theater for my section!

Thats my due date!! :D

Best of luck with the section hun. I know you are struggling but like you said its probably best for the babies...5 weeks will fly by what with xmas, or thats what I keep telling myself.

Try and keep your mind occupied, we just found out today we got a house so we will be moving, im hoping thats going to make the time go quicker for me!!

ooo it'll fly hunny, just think back to ur ++ test, how quick has it gone since then!

oh bless you sorry you are struggling. you'll have to put your feet up and rest lots and be waited on constantly, looking forward 5 weeks does sound a long time i sympathise with you. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back