Hello Again! I'm back in First Tri

Happybunny

Reaction score
Got my BFP today :cheer:
Got a faint line from First Response and a confirmed 'pregnant' from the CB digital :cheer: :cheer:

My cycle is 32 days long and my LMP was 12.7.07, that makes me due on April 21st I think.

I am wonderfully happy, but very scared too as this is my third pregnancy. I lost my other two babies before 12 weeks.

I have had some symptoms...mainly nausea first thing in the morning yesterday and today, dark nipples :oops: and I am peeing for England :roll:

I am off on my hols for two weeks tomorrow. I am a bit concerned as we are going to Asia...Hong Kong will be ok, but Bangkok can be a little dodgy. Not sure really what I will be able to eat/drink. If in doubt, leave it out I suppose.

I can't wait to get back and get to know you all better! Congratulations to the other peeps with BFPs this week, we've certainly had a run of them!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and Good luck to everyone in First Tri :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations, Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

:cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

It's fab having all of these BFPs :D

Congratulations and here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy :hug:

Enjoy your holiday :cheer:

just left a message for you in ttc section but again just wanted to let you know how happy i am for you so huge congrats again.

i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer:

It's great to see you in here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I hope everything goes well this time and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Have a fab holiday :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations babes. xxx

Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and relax and enjoy your holiday. xxx

congrats!!!!! :dance: have a great time on hols n make sure u take it easy xx

Congratulations :cheer: I know it's easy to say but try not to worry too much and enjoy your holiday :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back