My new christmas outfit...

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
My dads giving me quite a bit of money for christmas. Iv decided to keep most of it for the baby, but this is what I bought for me for christmas, turning up on monday :dance: This is what Im gonna wear on christmas day now :cheer:

This top :
newtop.jpg

Shoes:
newshoes.jpg

Bag:
newbag.jpg

and then Ill wear a pair of my black skinny jeans with it (hopefully I will still fit into them by christmas :lol:). What do you guys think? :)

I like the top but htat model does it no justice, you gonna post a pic of you in it when it turns up?!

Very nice i like the bag too. Trust me when i say you need a big handbag when lo arrives.

Looks gorgeous :dance:

I'll probably be in my jimjams most of the day :oops: :lol:

Lovely outfit :D ... you'll need a coat tho it's going to be cold. lol. x

oh that bag is lovely.... wheres it from??

I aint got a clue what me and bump will be wearing this christmas day :(

someone posted in the bargains section a place that sells tops and there was a one for bumps with like a snowman face on it but I didnt know the site that well so didnt buy it :(

Love the bag, wheres it from and how much hun?

You will look fab in that hun, its lovely.

Twittwoo looks like fab outfit for me love the bag !!!

I, however am going to have to join Jools pajams club for xmas day i think lol

Thanks guys :hug:
Im usually in my jim jams too :lol
But Im going to my nans this year and all the family will be there so thought id dress up for once lol.
There all from www.asos.com & the bags £58
:)

I love asos..... going to put the handbag on my christmas list me thinks!! :wink:

I love love love that top!!!
Hope you dont mind but I really want to buy it!!! :oops:
Love the bag too but have just bought 2 new ones, will get told off if I buy anymore!!

It all arrived today :cheer:
The top looks loooovely.
I was going to take a picture of me in it, but my roots are coming through so bad atm and Im little miss spotty at the moment :lol:
So Im going to get my roots redone tomorrow and ill get some good foundation then Ill post pictures :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back