• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My names list:

daisymay

Reaction score
Hi just wondered what people thought of some of these names. Baby isn't due until end of the year so have lots of time to think lol.

Girls:
Scarlett
Poppy
Ruby
Grace
Harriet
Georgina

Boys:
Lucas
Oliver
James
Oscar
Charlie

They're just some thoughts at the moment so I'm open to new suggestions/any ideas for middle names etc.

:) x

We had all your girls names on our list too so love them all but Scarlett and Ruby are my faves, We are having Milly now tho completely changed my mind in the past couple of weeks. Out of your boys names I love Oscar not very common and so cute x

Girls:
Scarlett - ok
Poppy - ok
Ruby - dislike
Grace - ok
Harriet - like
Georgina - ok, prefer Georgia

Boys:
Lucas - ok
Oliver - like
James - like
Oscar - ok
Charlie - ok

Girls:
Scarlett Like
Poppy don't like
Ruby like
Grace love
Harriet don't like
Georgina agree with Louise and prefer georgia

Boys:
Lucas like
Oliver don't like
James it's ok
Oscar don't like
Charlie love but spelt charley ;)

x x

Charlie and Oliver seem so popular just now, cute though! My niece is called Scarlett she was born last month, so I can't have that name! I like James too but my nephews called that! Seems like all the names I like are already taken! I'm not keen on Lucas, Oscar, Harriet or Poppy though. Again Ruby and Grace are nice but know too many of them!

Lol, you have 2 of my kids names in your list so naturally my faves are poppy and Oscar lol

I really like Poppy, Ruby and Grace! Their all lovely, Grace has to be my fave out of them! :) Not so keen on Harriet and Georgina but that's just me, nothing wrong with them atall!

Out of your boys, I like Charlie most.. it's one of my fave names :D Lucas and James are cute too, infact Lucas James go really nicely together :)

Last edited:
Girls:
Scarlett - LOVE
Poppy -like
Ruby -like
Grace -take it or leave it
Harriet -dislike
Georgina -dislike

Boys:
Lucas -LOVE
Oliver -like
James -LOVE
Oscar -like
Charlie -like

Well my sons middle name is james so biased on that and we were going to have lucas if not joshua!! LOve scarlett!!!! And grace but I think those would be my 2 from each list! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back