My Name List...

KellyHook

Reaction score
Well this is just what is on my list at the moment!! havent shown OH yet.. so im sure pretty much will get crossed of!

Boys

Owen
Harry
Charlie
Brodie

Girls

Lily
Lacey
Ella
Emily
Grace
Scarlett
Daisy

What do you think.. and what are your Favourites??

xx

Owen is nice and Daisy and Scarlett but Scarlett is my fave as we are calling our baby it but having it spelled with just 1 T at the end. Lovely name list I actually quite like them all allthought I know 3 ppl in last 4 months who have had Lacey so I think thats going to be a popular one for the top names this year depends if you are bothered that when they go to school there might be 2 of the same name in the class. Not too keen on brodie for a boy but only coz its quite american sounding x

ooo they're lovely names! i love harry and charlie! harry's my boys name if i ever have one! i'm biased with ella! she was going to be ella grace! love emily too!

like owen and brodie and daisy.

i do like the others but getting common now and im a fussy pants with that sort of thing. all lovely though. xxx

Lily and Brodie for me, lovely names

harry lily grace and daisy are lovley! you've got good taste in names lol xx

I like Harry from your boys names and Lily and Daisy from your girls. x

I like lily and Harry. Lily is what we were going to call ours but he's a boy so we have another name which my OH won't let me tell anyone :( x

my faves out of your boys are charlie and harry :) love them! emily and lily are lovely xxx

i like Lily and Charlie off your list :)

i need help with boys names :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back