My name is larlybelle & I'm addicted to

we have a lamaze sunshield for the car, comes with mobile aswell, I love it!

I want the sunshield too. Ooh thus is bad. Naughty mummy! & I got told off last night for buyin them. DH said we had enough then 2 arrive in the post this morning with another 6 due :oops:

Good job he is workin till Thursday or I'd be in even more trouble!!

We have Freddie firefly, and princess Sophie, but G definitely prefers Freddie. I think so he has more bits to hold.

Which one would you recommend next larly?? Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I'd recommend Mortimer the Moose. he's super cool and you don't see many around. Ours came from my sister in Canada so he's a proper Canadian moose! (also have an emergency Mortimer in the cupboard incase he gets lost!):)

Jack was bought the foot finders for christmas but never took and interest in them and he flings teddies across the room so I never bought him any others! He'd much rather have a ball to chuck around x

lol!! You certainly are!!! We have a lion and a long caterpillar thing that my husband calls creepy sid!! I'm getting Freddie next as everyone raves about him. x

Henry loves sir prance a lot and pupsqueak. Logan the lion arrived this morning and he seems to like him. He has a plastic ball inside his plastic head so it kinda sounds like he is purring. It's quite cute! Henry is amazed by the noise!

oh my looks like i need to gwt down with the kids x

What does it look like tor? Post a pic ad I'll prob be able to tell u :£

Lol. It reminds me of a jesters hat will post a pic later. It was something jingle I think.

I want jaques the peacock and captain calamari :D

i have jaques and freddie and i want more lol

Your def addicted! Kynon has a few, the giraffe, captain calamari, the robot and 2 sets of wrist things. They are lovely toys though but he bruised his head with the beads on the robot he was shaking it so hard!

lololol @ Larly!!!

We have the Spin and Explore - R LOVES it - Freddie and a catapillar.

I do think they are fab toys!!

We also have a Nuby Bug (2 spares in the cupboard for when one inevitably gets lost!!!) and Teething ring/blanket which are very similar to Lamaze and around half the price!!

We love Lamaze jam has the space play mat Freddie some thing you pull and it vibrates as it goes back up and elephant the snake thing a book and the wrist and ankle rattles we need more though xxx

xxx

Haha oh dear oh dear!! Is this the lamaze support group thread hehe.

Hubby is just on his way back with Eddie and puppytunes hehe. He just called me to say i sent him somewhere rough lol!! Glad i didnt go with Chloe lol

So you got Morgan just Makai monkey to search lol x

Yeah won Morgan for £5.21 on eBay!

Makai is the new one for this year :D

I love Lamaze too but you are clearly addicted :rofl:

We have my first tool kit which includes billy the beaver, Freddie, pupsqueak, soft toy sorter and one I don't know the name of lol

ETA the last toy is flutterbug

Omg there are loads!!!
You are def addicted. Where did you get spike the dinosaur and the kangaroo from I so want him :)

Sam has
Tummy time spin thing
Stretch giraffe
Pupsqueek
Robot
Long snake thing
Owl
Fred the farmer
Freddie the firefly
Wrist rattles
Octotunes

Waiting for
Sir prance a lot
Xx

Leandro loves pupsqueak and Isaac the newt. He also has the long worm one can't remember what its called and the pony. Wow that is a serious addiction. Thing is who plays with them more? Mummy or baby lol xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back