My name is larlybelle & I'm addicted to

We gave the octopus, robot, owl, donkey, firefly, kitten, fish.... Owl is a face for hanging in the carseat cause of the dangly bits!

What lucky babies we all have! :)

My brother orders rusty the robot for Henry today :D another one to cross of the list!!

Have you seen Carly the Cowgirl!!! He def needs her. Lol.

Btw - I noticed a lot of them on eBay come from china - think they'd be ok or fake?? Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Ooft! That's a lot!

We have jacques, freddie and rusty.

What is your favourite? I love freddie and rusty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find them all a bit similar to one another, which is good really I couldn't afford to buy more.

Larlybelle! You are a bad influence on me!!! I've just ordered Captain Calamari, Freddie the Firefly, The First Years Garb Apple and Flip Flop Fred! And I'm blaming you! lol and thats after emptying and redoing my shopping basket twice! lol Love Lamaze!!!
xxx

No idea about the Chinese ones but I'm staying away just in case.

Henry's favs are Freddie & sir prance a lot :D

Larlybelle! You are a bad influence on me!!! I've just ordered Captain Calamari, Freddie the Firefly, The First Years Garb Apple and Flip Flop Fred! And I'm blaming you! lol and thats after emptying and redoing my shopping basket twice! lol Love Lamaze!!!
xxx

I am also blaming you I have just bought Freddie and trotter the pony im telling my OH that my sister bought them for her lol my bad??? xx

I LOVE Lamaze and have, Kerry the fairy, princess Sophie, my friend Emily, jacques the peacock, Freddie, sir prance alot, captain calamari, jitterbug, feet finders and the dog that has squeaky feet.

Really could order them all but OH would kill me as she already has too many to play with.

When I was in centre parcs the toy shop had a whole wall of them. I was in Lamaze heaven and spent ages choosing for her as there was loads!

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

Tilly loves her Morgan the monkey.

I caught her chatting to him again earlier. She looks right at his eyes and babbles away. It's so cute.

Haha loving this thread. At least its not just you and me Carly lol. Although i am not sure i like living in same area as you beat me to the bargains on facebook lol.

Ooh Torino i am still after Morgan - we have Max but really want Morgan and Makai :) We are a monkey mad household.

I am trying to find out about the Chinese ones so will let you know if i find out guys. My Bro in law lives in hong Kong and often pops to areas in China that sell consumer goods. So i have asked him to get on the case and check. x

Nah that was Max - i love him though lol. He, Lulu and Eddie are all currently hanging out drying lol x

I got Dee Dee the dragon for Charley and he loves it. I want more for him

Omg, how funny is this..... I just worked out that pupsqueak actually barks, didn't even realise until C was playing with him today and it started barking etc!!!! :rofl: we've had it for about a month lol

xxx

I am also blaming you I have just bought Freddie and trotter the pony im telling my OH that my sister bought them for her lol my bad??? xx

I blame Carly too, I ordered japques!! Lol
I do the "they were gifts" with new clothes. Lol

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I do that all the time :D my mum just loves buying things for Henry, especially Lamaze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back