• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my my, what a big old butt you have!

Bella2

Reaction score
Earlier this week I decided to go swimming and given the last time I wore a bikini was last July in Turkey I thought I'd better try it on to make sure it still fit. Lets just say I was not overly impressed at the sight of my boobs hanging out the sides of 2 triangles and my arse cheeks boulging out of the bottoms..... hence trip to tesco to purchase new cossie.....

Found a nice tankini in there so given weight gain grabbed the next size up (12) and off I went to changing rooms. Bottoms fit pretty well, a little bit of room in them but overall a good fit. Then, to my horror, as I put them back on the hanger I noticed that although the hanger said size 12 the ticket in the bottoms said 14! Nooo!! The buggers tricked me!!! I know this doesn't sound massive but given I am usually an 8-10 and only 5 feet tall I have to wonder just how mamoosive I will be by October! :oooo:

Lol! Sorry you made me laugh with your little triangle bikini! You did say there was a bit of room in the 14 though, I wouldn't worry, breast feeding will soon get rid of a bit extra of weight. I ballooned when I had my daughter, shockingly from an 8 to 16! Naively I thought I just had a fat bump and boobs and took size 12 pajamas to hospital to have her! How shocked was I when I couldnt get them over my new thunder thighs! I got back to a 10 within 9 months though, 9 months to put it on and 9 months to loose it! Never been an 8 again though, think your hips widen or move position!

aww what an experience it made me laugh though sorry.

But really dont worry at all look at it this way if they did maternity bikinis then you would have easily got in a size 10 /12 :)

that makes me feel better lol i had this adventure when i went looking for new work trousers in matalan for a couple weeks i could no longer fit in size 10 or 12 work trousers - i had to just wear a skirt

then at matalan a size 14 wouldnt even close at the waist!!!! so my partner handed me a 16 and i though this cant be real! byt i took a size 12 maternity and a 16 in changing rooms size 12's maternity were the ones i purchased ;)

so many changes in our bodies!
xxxx

thanks girls, your replies made me giggle too! Yes triangle bikinis will definately be a no no for me for a while, I think I'll need scaffolding/reinforced bikini tops the rate these bad boys are growing lol!:holly:

Am waiting a few more weeks before trying on any maternity clothes, hopefully though like you say they will be a bit more roomy and I may get away with a 10 or a 12 x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back