My mum is annoying me!!

Ruthy

Reaction score
She ALWAYS has an excuse to moan,either about me,or will,or the kids,or sometimes nothing at all.
Like last week i was strapped for cash as will just finished a job and i needed nappies and cat food and other stuff.So i asked her if i could borrow some money till next week and she said no,it was my own fault.
Now how was this my fault?! :evil:
Sorry i had to rant!

OK at the risk of sounding like your mum - who's fault was it then? If a job was coming to an end, you should have known and budgeted for that. Is this the first time you've asked her to lend you money?

My mum is one of the most important people in my life, she moans, I moan, everyone moans. I think its a bit much to expect your mum to lend you money, but not be involved in your life, if you want to be independant of her, be independant, don't ask to lend money.

of course my mother drives me round the bend! but i still love her to bits! i only have one after all :) and i drive her round the bend more im sure :rotfl:

Ruthy - sorry but I agree with Libs!

To all those who have lost their mum's :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know mine can "annoy" sometimes but hey I annoy her sometimes I'm sure...she's the only Mum I have and despite us annoying each other were always there for one another and I do love her ever so much.

here here.

you don't know what you have till its gone - its a fact

I love my mum to the moon and back, she's my best friend. :D

Xxx

Some times my mum pee's me off but shes still one of the most important people in my life, im lucky to have a mum like her. :hug:

sorry but to libs and the other who agreed with her - im not causing an argument here.. but i dont agree with you..

if you cant call to your mum in times of need then who can you call to? i personally dont have a good relationship with my mum.. and would begrudge asking her for money just out of principle of her saying.. ohh see... etc..but she is good with my daughter, and they hav a great relationship.. yeah she gets on my nerves.. but i think most mums do from time to time..my idea would be to have a money pot and put a bit of money in there when you get some.. at the end of the day you have to budget..especially if your job or partners job isnt that secure..

My mum has been a rock to me over the last 6 yrs..

i can always ask her for money, not for shopping or nappies as thats my responsilbility and she told me to budget well for those things, but without my mum i wouldnt own my own house, have a car, got married etc, she has supported us in that way and lent us deposits even paid my car loan off for us and doesnt expect that back..

she does annoy me at times but would be lost without her

thnks mummy lol

Oh no - you can call, when I was alone I would have done. But not if you're moaning that your mum interferes and moans etc. You can't have it both ways :|
Also complaining her mum said it's her fault - adults are adults and have to take responsibility - i.e. budgeting exactly as you said.

Mum's are great - but they will tell you if they think you're doing wrong - especially if it means they have to pay up :?

Take it from me, being a mum doesnt automatically make someone a nice person. I cant stand my mother, I havnt had anything to do with her for years - she is a nasty, vindictive, cold heartless cow and im better off without her in my life!

Sorry to all those who have lost your mums, I feel like I lost mine too as I never really had her to begin with :hug: :hug: :hug:

I voted no :D

I have a great relationship with my mum. She's more like a big sister or a friend than a parent as she is only 17 years older than me.

In fact if the question with about mil's I would have voted yes. I love my mil to bits but she is ages with my grandparents and has her own views on what you need and don't need for a baby and also keeps pushing us to get old fashioned style things that we just don't want.

Other than that mothers are great and I'm going to be one in 20 weeks. xxx

I think Ruthy probably meant this as a light hearted tongue-in-cheek thread.
I'm sure she loves her mum really
lovecolor.gif

my m,um drives me mad, she drives me completely potty round the bend and demented! but she is also the funniest kindest sweetest woman i know shes my best friend, whose best mate doesnt do their nut in sometimes!

Theres been times iv said mum can you lend me a sub im running short and she hasnt been able to but i wouldnt get mad at her ... id ask my dad instead lol!

Mums are supposed to moan they are supposed to judge and they are supposed to give you a well deserved kick up the backside when you mess up becaus ebeing a mum doesnt stop! i for one know ill be leturing alfie when hes 40 if he deserves it,

glitzyglamgirl said:
Take it from me, being a mum doesnt automatically make someone a nice person. I cant stand my mother, I havnt had anything to do with her for years - she is a nasty, vindictive, cold heartless cow and im better off without her in my life!

Sorry to all those who have lost your mums, I feel like I lost mine too as I never really had her to begin with :hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you sure we dont have the same mother?

I cant stand mine, shes an evil bitch and i wouldnt let my children near her, and no i wouldnt speak to her if she won the lottery.

if your mum has a bit of money and ou have not been just throwing yours away then i think she is unfair,
my mum would give me the shoes of her feet, she woud never see us suffer.
i dont tell my mum when im skint as i know she will worry and give me everything
awwwwwww i love my mum soooooooo much, we had are first ever bicker yesterday becuase her and my brother were rowing i took his side, i was gutted thinking we had fell out but she text me today daying she has bought me some new pjs awwwwwwwww :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back