• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my mother has upset me today

It really amazes me sometimes how insensitive relatives can be when your pregnant!! :roll:
Of course you should have taken the clothes why on earth would you pass up an opportunity like that.
Just wait I bet you get a sorry soon.
love Rachel

yeah i got told not to turn down anything, coz u never know when someone is gonna get rid of summat really nice, if you have said no to other stuff they may not considder you in the future :think:

aww budge darling :hug:

my nan and grandad only had grandsons before i was born and they kept on going on to my mum about they hope im a girl that my mum would have bad dreams about me coming out with no bits or a bit of both,families can be cruel :hug: :hug:

it shudnt matter wot you have as long as bubba is healthy and well that is all that matters eh budge xxx :hug:

I think we should all go round there and slap her with a tuna fish for you. What a plonker daft thing to say :roll: Sometimes mothers honestly dont know when to shut their traps.
You had every right to feel miffed hun and well done for putting her straight, bet when he or she arrives she'll just melt anyway, amazing what a granny magnet these babies can be :D

Big hugs to you! Cant wait for your lo to arrive xxxxxxxx

OY I messaged you days ago by the way :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back