My midwifes gone mad!?

lea m

Reaction score
I have an appointment for next thursday at 9.30am
Well she phoned up today while I was out and said to my OH that she wanted to see me as she hadnt seen me for a while and wanted me to make an appointment with her next week??? :?
She asked him if he thought 11.30 was ok, he said yes and now I have two appointments on the same day?
I called the surgery and asked which one I should go to as I said I mustnt have been put onto the computer last time with my appointment and the receptionist told me that I was on twice?
So I have no idea which on I should go too?
Very odd lol :rotfl:

Haha, my midwife does similar things, she booked me in for my next appointment Mon 30th June, which is a good start because 30th is a Monday, but unfortunately she doesn't do that clinic on a Monday, its a Tuesday... so I rang her up and we changed it but at the time I was like "Typical Janet!" :lol:

Hehe crazy lady, go to the first one if your on their computer then she can have lunch or something on your other one :)

Haha well yeh at least she got the right day both times ;)

LOL nicki I think I may :wink: Not say anything then go back hahaha

I'd probably cancel the second appointment just in case she fills up and someone gets turned away who wanted to see her.

Yeh Im just going to phone her at the hospital on monday and see which one she wants me to go to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back