my midwife [...RANT...]

spice

Reaction score
is just a bit useless!!! and today's appointment was probably the best we've had!!! even though i've just realised she didn't go through my blood results with me . . . AT ALL . . . there's nothing in my notes either!!!

when i had my 16 weeks appointment my blood results hadn't been sent down from the lab so she had to call them . . . but surely you'd know that at 31 week appointment there should be blood results!

just hope the midwife is there on monday and i can get them! so annoying!

sorry rant over!!!!

Perhaps your bloods came back fine (even though she should still tell you that they were fine) my doctors called me today and told me that the blood results are in and I've got a prescription waiting for me! Haven't even seen my midwife yet, will see her on tuesday!

They should really keep you informed of everything!! And make sure that they have the results received in time!

make sure you ask her hun. whether they are fine or not you have a right to be told. i saw one of the head midwives yesterday and she completed a note audit on my notes and didnt seem very happy as alot of my notes hadn't been filled in. think they get bored of doing same thing all day but thats not our problem they should be doing there job. xxx

Thats rubbish that she hasn't given you the results!! Hope you get some information on Monday!! xx

Hey, if there was a concern your MW would have told you I am sure; take it as a good sign xx

Hey, if there was a concern your MW would have told you I am sure; take it as a good sign xx

i would do, but she hasn't even filled in the results section in my notes, and like i said last time they had to call the lab as they hadn't sent the results down! so she may not have even seen them! just hope i can get an answer tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back