ARGH! Bloody midwife!!

tillzy69

Reaction score
So I call the midwife on Monday to cancel today's appointment. They said they'd let the midwife I have the appointment with know so they can call me and reschedule. I gets a phone call just now of them moaning that I didn't turn up!!!

Erm HELLO I CANCELLED MONDAY!!!!!

So frustrating!!!

silly people you'd think that they would communicate with each other! xxx

Tell me about it! Surely an important part of their work is based on communicating with each other!! I've got another appointment with em next Thursday and I will be finding out why my phone call on Monday was worthless!

i know it's frustrating especially when you've got to the trouble of cancelling, happened to me when i had to have my anti d, midwife told me she'd booked my injection and she hadnt so when i got to the hospital had to wait around forver to be told to go home! bloody stupid

I would have gone mad if trotted all the way to the hospital and the midwife had't even booked the appointment! I hope you complained to her about it!

i did i wasnt best pleased especially when i have got get two buses, and being travel sick aswell as pregnant isnt the best idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back