My MASSIVE baby....

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
I've just had her weighed for the first time in months.....I wish I hadnt!!

27lb 5oz.....and I cant call her a toddler because even at 15 months she's not toddling!!!

Almost 2 stone....I think she feels heavier now I know.....:doh:

:yay: I don't envy your back though :(

No word on toodles toddling? Joe didn't until about 20/21 months :lol:

Awww big babba! :lol: My brother was 3, apparently, before he would walk. But he's always been a lazy b...r! :D She'll be up and running soon enough, you'll see :hug: Just think of the amazingly toned arms you'll have from lifting the wee one - no bingo wings! :yay:

ur obviously giving her superfood MM
no gym for u :lol:

My little girl was massive too! She still is, she's almost as tall as her older brother, the biggest in her class in all ways lol and still a wee bit chubby. I think it's a good thing, strong healthy bones ;)

me and my sis were underweight as kids we had to get weighed with gp every monday, first they thought mum wasnt feeding us then they thought there was something wrong... and we both ended up weighty when we hit puberty . so hopefully your lil girl is gonna have a figure to die for !!! :D xx

shes just a big girl hun! its not as if she's short and lardy like i am lol!

Bloody hell, and i complain about carrying jake around, he's only 19 lbs (i think, been a while since i got him weighed) She'll walk soon enough hun xx

Dont say that :cry:

:hug: He was 3 months early remember xx

Gemma never walked until 15 months and Ryan was 17 months. Cara was 14 months and Katie walked at 13/14 months. No very early walkers in my house.

She'll be off before you know it :hug:

She doesnt look that heavy - she's just solid. She'll be walking by the time Sid arrives.....please God!

Rosie is 2 stones too, she is a right lump! I think she is going to be tall, she has always been 'long'!

I won't comment on this thread until I've had Oliver weighed again! He did loose a lot of his "fat" when he started walking though. So you need to get her lazy bum up and about!!! lol

I daren't comment at 16 weeks jack weighed 17lbs and I've happily avoidly the HV since :oops:

she'll walk when she's ready Hun and then you'll end up worried that she isn't putting weight on :hug:

Oh my goodness your poor back! :lol: I struggled carrying Sam when I was pregnant and 90% of the time he was walking - was only when I had to drag him screaming out of the park or wherever else he didn't want to go home from :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back