My lil Man- Cameron Elliot

Btw is it ok to walk in front of me if she Dosent pull? I sometimes manage to make her walk next to me but most of the times I struggle :( she Dosent show any dominant behavior in other circumstances other than the damn walks when she gets overexcited...

Awww thanks hun. I've seen a pic of Coco, she's really cute!

As long as mine arent pulling and the lead hasn't gone tight then i don't worry if they are a bit out infront of me. The only time i expect mine to be glued to my side is when we are doing formal heelwork.

XX

Simply Gorgeous :love:

Attachments

• Cam-11weeks.jpg
    Cam-11weeks.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 7
Nawww he is gorgeous!!!! Amelie says hey :)

Hey Amelie!

Cameron sends you big gummy smiles!!

XX

Well last night my clever little man went eight till eight!! He did wake in the night but not fully and went back off to sleep again! :)

I have previously been waking him for a feed at 10 but thought i would see how he went without it. Mind you, tonight he threw up loads of his last feed, so we'll see how he goes tonight.

He went through three vests, two baby grows, two sleeping bags, drenched a muslin and covered me and the floor :shock:

I don't think it will be long before he outgrows his moses basket which means he will have to move to his own room. I don't know if i will ever be ready for it.. he'll look so small in that big cot...maybe I'll sleep in there with him for the first few nights (the room that is, not in the cot!! Lol!)

XX

My clever little is currently lying on his playmat holding a toy to his mouth and he picked it up all by himself!!

I'm such a proud mummy!!!

XX

Omg I don't know from where to start!!!!

First of all well done both of you for the long sleep, I hope all of your nights will be like that from now on:)
I can't wait to see her sleeping (and me lol) through the night.
Second, I am so jealous that he enjoys his playmat!!! My little trouble maker she wouldn't stay on the floor for 1 min :faint:
And finally well done for grabbing things already!!! What a clever little man!!!!
How old is he now? So much to look forward to:love:

Awww thanks hun.

He was 12 wks yesterday.

Look at my clever lil man. bit of a blurry pic but oh well...

Attachments

• Cam holding toy.jpg
    Cam holding toy.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
So blond he is!!!!! Gorgeous buba!

what play mat do you have? Though I lost any hope that Amelie will actually like laying on the floor lol...

He is a proper little blondie tops. Born blonde too which I've been told is actually quite unusual!?

His playmat is a Beanstalk Playmat and Gym.

Does Amelie not like hers at all?

XX

She Dosent have an opinion yet about the play mat but she is quite vocal about Putting her down... She screams the house down after 1 min...she only likes sitting completely upright so she can look around... My back is already suffering.

I think that born blond is quite uncommon :) Amelie's hair is light brown, I have dark brown hair and my oh has blond hair so I suppose we will see with what she will end up :)

Perhaps as she gets a bit bigger and can reach out and hold thihgs etc then she might like it a bit more. I put all Cams other toys around him too, so he can touch them and hold them if he gets fed up of the ones above him.

Most of Cams hair fell out but its growing back now and stll very blonde.

XX

Oh no, it's that horrible time again...

Jabs day!! :-(

I hate to see Cam upset.

He wasn't too bad last time, got a bit grizzly and unsettled in the evening but nothing too awful. Just hope it the same this time round. I need nothing that calpol and mummy cuddles can't fix.

XX

Oh no :( I am dreading that day :(
Did he cry a lot when they gave him the shot?
I tend to cry with her every time age hysterically cries. I will make such a fool of myself there :( thankfully they put a patch on their legs with some anesthetic so hopefully she will not scream that much :(

Poor cam I hope he will be fine. Fx for you both. Did he have a fever too?

I don't have a thermometer otherwise I would obsessively take his temp as part of my paranoid mummy about him overheating but he didn't feel hot to the touch.

He cried for a minute or so. I could have quite easily cried.

Shit.. just notived the time!! I gotta go or i'll miss his appointment!!

XX

Made his appointment on time! Phew!

Well, poor lil chap cried a bit when she injected him. Breaks my heart! She told me next time he has to have thee injections! THREE! OMG I'm going to be a wreck! :cry:

He seemed ok this evening, although he did have a major episoide after he got out of the bath - screaming and crying. I gave him some calpol just incase. He went to bed ok, so fx for a peaceful night.

We had a lovely bath together tonight. Cam had me in stitches- he absoloutely soaked the bathroom, as he figured out splashing for the first time. He was really going for it, kicking his legs! It was so sweet and so funny!

Oh, he's just sooooooooooo scrummy!

XX

Yes he is :love: glad that he is ok :hug:
I hope you had a good night?

He slept fine. Stirred a bit at 7.30 so i gave him his dummy and he settled again and didnt wake until 8.40!

He's just had some brekkie and now gonna get hm changed and dressed.

Then feed the dogs, then feed the cat, then get myself some breakfast!!

How did you get on with Amelie last night? I know you were trying to get her to sleep for a bit longer hopefully. Btw what is baby tea?

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back