My left boob is bigger than my right boob

Esperanza84

Reaction score
The left used to be my little girl's favorite boob, but now she takes both pretty good! Anyway, mY left boob still produces A LOT of milk and is bigger than my left. Will this stabilize?? When I bf, I give her one breast each time. Should I give her both each time??

Has anyone experienced the same??

I get this occasionally when I've forgotten through the night lol. But yes, this will all stabilise over time. Your milk production in general doesn't start to settle down until 5 - 8 weeks. I am only just beginning to stop smelling of milk all the time as I was leaking a llllllllllll the time before - it;s just started to regulate to feeding times now

Yes it should settle after a while. I would needs her the smaller boob first for a couple of feeds and let her suck for a few mins. It's what I did when I thought my supply was dwindling in one boob and it picked right back up.

Thank u ladies! ThAts good to hear!! They're better today already!!!:)

This happened to me, my left side was easier to feed on, right always hurt (even after 1 year feeding!). My left stayed bigger until I stopped feeding and they kind of evened out again, you could never tell with bra and clothes on anyways. Don't worry it should rectifiy itself eventually.

The best way to feed is to let baby feed off when side til they finish, then offer the other side, then for the next feed start on the side you finished on last time, this way it makes sure that baby is getting to the hind milk and, eventually, each boob will be empitied xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back