My last appointment at the hospital PLEASE GOD!

Me too. If I start announcing stuff it'll stop - sids law again!

MrsH - I'm keeping quiet-ish in my other journal too as you'll have noticed! LOVE the new pic BTW!!!!

I've been doing some timing Mamafy but I'll not say too much. We're a way off yet. :)

oohhh come on Sid my money was on tonight x

Nothing exciting to report! :) Just irregular mild contractions. Could be another week yet! :lol:

how you doin now hun? i've been up half the night with really bad tummy cramps, and the only things i can think of is either the cheese on my pizza didnt agree with me last night, or i'm comin out in sympathy for you :lol: even got to the stage where i was so half asleep i looked at the clock to time them thinking i was in labour :rofl:

:rofl:

I'm ok ta. Slept well ish. when I'm on my side they stop so I guess they will pick up again when I get out of me pit!

I promise to let you know if anything exciting happens!

Anything yet? Come on Sid we want to see ya!

Whey not likely, she's put a cork up there or something, were all waiting with baited breath lol xx

:lol: still here..... Nothing much to report. Lost more plug with some brown blood in it and if I sit still I'm getting mild contractions but nothing to get excited about :) away to me bed now :night:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back