In hospital

Glad ur home for now and good luck for when it all happens x

Ooh just seen your thread! wow well whatever happens youv'e beat your own record now of 35 weeks Hun - well done to you, and especially wikth baby measuring bigger , so great for baby and well done your funny womb shape too for accomadating a larger 35 weeker! yayyy

Rest up and see where it takes you, with lots rest maybee you could get to 36 weeks? you never know

Last edited:
Nothing to report tonight so going to try and sleep :hugs:

Yea lots of sleep ad feet up good luck for when things kick in hunni Chloe is one month old tomorrow and I thought we would be givin birth within the first week of each other lol! All good so far fingers crossed cervix doesn't change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing hun, have a a really bad headache and contracting on/off but nothing regular and nothing strong enough!

Hope you are staying positive though lovely! Sending you hugs xxx

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. Probably not be on tomorrow to catch up.
Hope baby is still cooking nicely. x

Last edited:
I still think your reach 36 weeks! "she's" listening to me!! x x

Mamafy, great your still here and still with baby! hang on baby!

ohh and you know there is just time to get a Mod bump photo uploaded for us, as I do believe we are yet to see one!!!!! come on girl

Have just checked in to see how you are getting on - sounds like its all been going on. How r u now?

Oh Mamafy, have just seen this, hope your OK and baby is staying put for a while longer!

How's things going? :yay: for hitting 35+6 :D

:lol: hey guys

Nothing new :eh: although the baby's head is very low :eh:

The hospital keep insisting date wise I'm 4 days behind so maybe they're right? Although the baby's size always said different

Feeling starving the last few days for the first time in 4 months, whatever thats about :oooo:

I knew you'd get to 36 weeks!! Yay!! Now for another week of pregnancy x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back