• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my lap top broke =(

abbiecourt

Reaction score
Does anyone know how mum85 is doing? I cannot get on my lap top to see full posts and some reason on this phone it don't show all posts x I try and keep people updated and reply as soon as I can good luck girls xx

hello gutted about laptop her latest post today at 2pm she has been to hosp and sent away to see how things go, so unsure whether waters have broke or just leaking, not quite on labour watch yet! xxxx

thank u girls a update from me, just came back from hospital, they have told me to wait and see what happening, not sure if water broke or not, midwife said sometimes one can leak a bit and it stops. I seem fine, dont have contractions but she told me to wait and go back if I leak more.. So seems like I will have alot of waiting to do lol xx

thank u girls a update from me, just came back from hospital, they have told me to wait and see what happening, not sure if water broke or not, midwife said sometimes one can leak a bit and it stops. I seem fine, dont have contractions but she told me to wait and go back if I leak more.. So seems like I will have alot of waiting to do lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back