helllllllo again!!

hels

Reaction score
Hi girls, well its just taken me hours to look over the posts that i have missed over the last couple of weeks!
My lap top needed a whole new hard drive so has been away getting repaired. I havent been able to use internet at work as i have been 'monitored' on the amount of times i use i - pathetic or what? I really missed the site and it has been lovely to catch up and see how you all are......was hoping to see some new arrivals! i noticed some of you are over due now, im really feeling for you, and have fingers crossed!
Im doing ok, back ache has kicked in BIG TIME :( does any one have any miracle remedies?? im hoping to get a birthing ball today, just got visions of the dog biting it whilst im sat on it lol!!!
just wanted to say hello and catch up.
hope to hear of some arrivals soon.
love lots x

hi there,

Welcome back to the forum... Not much is changing other than the size of our bumps LOL

Still trying to remember what it will be like to not have one, not wishing it on me at this point though, just a few more weeks!!!

Honestly, a soak in the bath is a good idea for aching backs, or a hot water bottle. I mostly have an aching back early evening and it lasts a few hours on and off. I also try to sleep with a slightly arched back, feels more relaxed if I rest pillows to the side of me.

Good luck!!

Tineke

Thanks for your reply Tineke. I had a lovely bath last night which eased it a little. had some lovely lavender bubble bath, put on the candles etc, was very nice.

Welcome back to the forum - it's always hard work catching up on so many posts isnt it!! There were a few hundred when I came back on after a week in hospital - took forever to go through.

Hope all is well with you and your bump xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back