• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my idea...

2010stacey87

Reaction score
Me and OH finding it really hard to choose/decide on a baby name sooo I've suggested we make a list of the ones we like and take it to hospital with us and decided when he arrives... what dya think?

upto now I like,

Zachlan
Zachary
Jonah
Noah
Jackson
Caelan
Caleb
Luca

He likes Joshua (but I've got a cousin Josh) and Harley (but I don't know if I'm keen) and Jack (but I wanted a name less popular)

What do you think? xxx

Oooh, my fav is Jackson - was (and still is!) going to be our boys name - only prob is, im having a girl!
I love it spelt Jaxon too, to make it a little bit more unusual.

Good idea though, about taking a list of names. Unfortuantly, choosing our girls name hasnt been so simple, and me and DH can only agree on one name??? So, that is the name for us!

Good luck x

I do like Jackson, and he likes Jack sooo its a compromise :)

Oooh can I be cheeky and ask your girls name? And in a way its a good thing u can only agree on one name... u wonthave to take a list like me to the hospital! xxx

Lol, I suppose we have less names to argue over...
The girls name we argree on is Tia - we have a long fussy surname, so it has to be something quite short and sharp. I prefer more unusual names, and my new favourite is Isa - although hubby having none of that!

Oh, I also like Luca as well!
We found boys names quite a bit easier, and would probably be like you guys, with a list at the end.
Instead, we got the idea for Tia from a Tia Maria advert, lol - it will have to be her signature drink when shes older!
x

We've found boys harder than girls... at first I didnt like any names but now my list is growing on me :)

Tia is pretty, a guy I work with his little girl is Tia she's about 7 now but she's the only one I know of...

Isa is lovely and origional... I love Isla aswell...

Aww bet you cant wait you're nearly there! xxx

I like your name ideas! The take list to hospital sounds like a great idea, until you both decide baby looks like two different names! Lol x

I forgot to add on Isaac another of my favourites... I've only just realised I like alot of names!

I know I can see an argument brewing in the hospital... the nurses wont know what to do! xxx

He he x love all your names x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back