my heart just stopped :( :( aghhh

kayleighsmum

Reaction score
i have just been to the shop to buy few bits, i was waiting in the queue with my pushchair and my 4 year old next to me.
Anyway i looked down to put dummy in keiras mouth, when i looked up my 4 year old wasnt there!!!!
I shouted her but no reply so i walked out the queue to see if she was by the door she wasnt! At this point i felt physically sick, i dumped my shopping bits, pushed the pushchair out of the shop at high speeds
There was my 4 year old outside by the cash machine!
I shouted at her and told her off, she scared the shit out of me!
i thought someone had taken her away. KIDS HEY

awww sweetie, that must be every parents nightmare!

hope your both ok now xx

That is my worst nightmare for when jamie grows up! you must have felt soooooo sick!
glad she didnt go far :) hopefully she wont do it again! :)

omg it happened to me for the first time a few weeks back with Dior she was standing next to me in NEXT while the sale was on i was looking down at her all the time then she was gone my heart stopped i welled up and ran round the shop like a loonly then i spotted this lil pink ass wobbling out the doors i shouted at her not that she understood but it was so scary. i no now why my mum used to go crazy when i used to walk of. its horrid :cry:

So scary isn't it! My eldest makes it her aim when we go out shopping to get lost. I think she does it on pupose! Lol. She always makes her way to the desk at the front and i'll hear my name over the tanoy! Stopped taking her shopping now as it was getting embarising and she stays with my mum.

My Kayleigh did that to me when she was about 3. She wandered off in a supermarket car park, went through a hole in the fence, and a fork lift driver from the factory next door found her!! I can still remember the horrible feeling and it was 10 years ago.

Glad she's okay hun. :hug:

when my lil sister was 3 we lost her on a beach in cormwall she was lost for over a hr the beach was huge we wee running round like nutters it was horrid, way out in the distance my dad spotted a lil girl in a yello bikkini holdin a mans hand my poor dad ran so fast accross the beach it was like he was possesed. but it wasnt my sister. we then had the whole beach looking. and found her climbing the rocks.

i was pretty young so wasnt so worried god knows how my mum and dad felt :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back