my halloween pictures

fran_23

Reaction score
I have changed this thread to my pictures because i went to two parties, and have some pics..dont wanna start a new thread though!

I just got a last minute invite to the same place i went for the pirate party for a halloween mash up :)
but i need to make some sort of last min costume..i;ve got red tights shoes and a red dress to be like a devil but that is lame and i really feel fat and uncomfortable when i just tried it on! A black bag and witches hat just don't cut it when your not 8 :-( anyone got any ideas??

hhmm...

what about some sort of fallen angel outfit?

little black dress, long black boots, fishnet stockings, loads of black eyeliner & false eyelashes. then make a halo out of wire and cover in black velvet or a bit of black feather boa.

or forget about the angel/halo thing, and just accessorise the above with a set of vampire teeth and some blood red lipstick!

PICS AGAIN PLEASE!!!

Thats a great idea..one problem! that exactly what my mate is going as..she has a fantastic costume from a shop with cool black wings and shes wearing her kick ass new rock boots :-( the bin bag might be an option hehe

could you not make an outfit for a cat??? black dress or shorts and vest top. knee high boots. thick black tights stuffed to make a tail and somehow make ears???

yeah good idea i might be able to do that one :) thank you hun... :hug:

Yeh the black cat idea is good, u can normally get relly cute cat ears from claire accessories, then buy that feathery trim stuff that u can get from haberdasherys to use as a tail. Plus if your all in black...it hides a multitude of sins...not suggesting that u need to tho! :oops:

Lol no but i do :) red is not the colour for bulgy tummies!! thanks think i will try and be a cat :)

Right i couldnt find anything that looked good as a cat so i am gonna wear- red footless tights, red ballet pumps, a red cross over dress (its meant to be a sun/beach dress and its kind of irregular/jagged at the bottom) so it looks quite goulish!
and red devil horns..i also have a red cape but it annoys me so i prob wont wear it! the club i am going to is small and gets so hot so this will be ideal and i cant be arsed anymore..so i will just wear that!!
I only want to escape paying £5 to get in anyway..its free entry for fancy dress!!! hehe
Ill post pics later when my mate comes here and we get ready!

heres 2 crap photos off my phone before i leave..sorry if you cant make them out! stupid samsung!!

Last edited:
I just got back, had a really good night and met 2 lovely blokes ;-) yes two i am greedy! lol
My mate took some wicked pictures but she is only allowed to put them up friday because i don't want a certain person to know i went to that thing last night..long story!! hehe Anyway i had a great night and my feet hurt from dancing loads :)

Ok so far i have the one i have as my avatar
<<<

This one from the house party

And there are loads more still to be put up on facebook by may mates so i will add some more probably tomorrow. Hope eveyone had a good Halloween, i also posted some pictures of Hayden in his pumpkin suit in the babies and toddler pics section. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back