HALLOWEEN!!

kadesmummy

Reaction score
What are you dressing your little one as for halloween?

Kade decided he wanted to be a pirate, but it was IMPOSSIBLE to find a pirate costume for a 3/4 year old. So mummy took the incentive to order a mini dracula costume from Mothercare - totally cute! couldn't resist.. but how do i explain to him what he is? i don't want him freaking out! or do i just explain 'this is what your dressing up as for halloween because mummy couldn't find a pirate one?' and leave it at that?

xx

Aww they have pirates of the carribean costumes in woolworths that start from 3-4 years!!
Pirates costumes are probably the easiest thing to make from stuff you already have at home aswell!

But if you have bought the mothercare outfit just say that a pirate isnt really a halloween costume as its not scary-
and Dracula will scare everyone far more!! :)

Jared has a little devil outfit complete with horns and tail lol :twisted: We are having a party at home this year, can't face going out with LO in tow

xx

We're going to a Halloween party with our NCT group (we're all quite close). April has a Little Devil outfit from Sainsbury's. Was £6. It is really cute, basically a red sleep suit with a tail and claws and a hat with a cute devil face and horns. I can't wait!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I just bought jack a pumpkin costume in asda (saw some pirate costumes there too) hoping to get some pics of him in it tomorrow. im going to be a witch, and OH as lurch!

Happybunny said:
We're going to a Halloween party with our NCT group (we're all quite close). April has a Little Devil outfit from Sainsbury's. Was £6. It is really cute, basically a red sleep suit with a tail and claws and a hat with a cute devil face and horns. I can't wait!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wanted this for Calleigh but they didnt have her size :( , gonna have to keep checking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back