• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My GP is FIRED

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I knew she was a stupid cow when I first met her, Just out of med school I swear, She had to look up the treatments for thrush when I went to see her..
ANYWAY..

She gave me a cream to put on to get rid of it.. Ive been doing it for like 3 weeks and no improvement..

Last two days cause ive been moving ive not been using the cream cause its packed away somewhere, So I just wore a skirt and went commando..

And its GONE. No more thrush.

So now i blame the cream for making it worse.

In Februari i went to my gp cuz for about 2 weeks i had felt sick, dizzy, shattered, boobs where hurting my period didnt wanna come even tho i had period pains..
And i tell you, it never hit me i could be pregnant cuz i was on the pill.
But for god sake.. shes a GP and you know what she said?
"prob just a virus, here is another 6 month of your pill"

one week later it started to creep up on me that what if.. i took a test and yup... :D
cant belive it didnt hit her tho..

I had a similar thing to that.. When I was about 3-4 weeks preg (before I knew) i went into hospital with nasty tummy pain, They dosed me up with dihydracodiene, and gave me two weeks worth to take home with me which I went through.. Then OH said .. "You havent opened your tampon box, Somethin wrong?" And thats when I took a test and realised i was preg. So if there is something wrong with my baby, Im sueing RIE lol

I think they are all the same, I went to mines when I was 3 weeks pregnant which she confirmed, and have since attended the hospital just for scans, people have said to me why have you not been attending your midwife at least once a month? I rang the doctors and they said oh yes you should on a Thursday morning!! The doctor never even advised me of this!!! I have a really bad case of thrush and am on my second course of cream not helping at all - gonna try your tip today x

my gp was really good when i had thrush and explained if it only mild it will go by itself the cream if it not worked in a week or 2 prob isnt going to so i just stuck to my cranberry juice and probiotic drinks stopped using any bubbles etc in bath and it gone

Wait, your supposed to see the midwife once a month?

I hope not, lol, I've seen mine twice so far and im not seeing here again until september when im 28 weeks!

xx

my doctors are shite too,

i saw my MW at 7wks when i had to see her b4 the doctor to confirm i was pregnant, and she just asked how many tests i did, lol no urine test or nothing, :shakehead:

then again at 9 weeks for bloods, still no urine test to see if i was pregnant,

16 weeks to hear babys heartbeat, :dance:

20 weeks (day after scan) to get mat b1 form,

then il see her again at 25wks to get my £190 grant form, then off to hosp at 28wks for Glucose Tollerence Test

x

my doctor had been great from the beginning and the midwife too, I went to the doctors after having a really loong "bug" and the first thing the doctor said was could I be pregnant I said no no Im on the implanon and the pill and she said its still possible so lets do a test, 2 days later got a phone call to say I was pregnant and she arranges a scan for the following week for a ruff date

and I see the midwife every 6 weeks xx

I think you are supposed to go once a month as well - I will be starting as I am now 23 weeks and I have only had a urine test once (on Fri past) and it showed a Urine Tract Infection and that was also the first time I have my blood pressure taken. If I hadnt have just went myself they would not have bothered at all!! Well lets just say they will be seeing lots more of me from now on!!lol

My midwife just tells me when she next wants to see me and I go by that, she's just said if there are any problems in between to ring up and I guess they'd get me in if it was anything serious sounding!

I have a guideline letter thing they gave me at my booking, and it was basically a week by week what i should be doing which is cool, so just book appointments as and when! ive put them all in my diary so i never miss one lol x

u wore a skirt and went commando????? lmao u froze the ass out of that thrush ya husssyyyyy lmao ;) jk xxx

LMAO ! I think I must have.. Edinburgh has certainly been cold for a while.. Hmm Ohwell it worked xD

LMAO ! I think I must have.. Edinburgh has certainly been cold for a while.. Hmm Ohwell it worked xD

Oh my god Edinburgh my most favourite place!! We always go there about once a year but not this year ! Theres nothing like a Vanilla and Raspberry Mojito in the Ivory Lounge with the chocolate dipping platter for two!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back