my glamourous life

pilkers said:
sparky said:
Must admit, if you think thats ming...i let spud sh*t in my hand rather than let it drop to the rug...it was one of those split second decisions!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Done that myself!
jesus christ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOOOOOL yesterday i bathed millie in a swim-nappy! :lol: but she didnt even poop :roll: :lol:

:rotfl: haha! this thread is hilarious! Kyrans never poopied in the bath but ive had to bathe him when hes done a really bad nappy and i couldnt get him clean with wipes, BIG mistake coz it resulted in a million little floaters!

He trumps in the bath loads then gets all excited coz he made bubbles :roll: typical man! :lol:

My mum bathed Jake a few months ago. I went in the bathroom just after she got him out and I noticed this brown turd floating about in the water. I told my mum, she hadnt even realised, she said she wondered why he was standing up, holding onto the side of the bath and smacking his bum on the surface of the water :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back