my glamourous life

trixipaws

Reaction score
yep, u may hav seen my FB status- millie shat in the bath earlier and i had to scoop it out and throw it in the toilet! :puke:

i'd washed her hair and cleaned her teeth and washed her face, hands and bum and then i left her playing with her MANY bath toys while i had a shower. the cubicle is plain glass so i could watch her, she spent most of the time stood up leaning on the side and waving at me with a cute smile while i waved back. but i did NOT notice her pooping all the while! i got out the shower put my towel around me and went to get her, and saw it floating around behind her :lol: i'd already cleaned her but she'd been sat in poo water so i had to give her a shower too! (her first shower!) then i had to scoop out the poo with my HANDS :puke: my job tonite is to clean the bath and clean all her toys! of which there are many :roll: who would guess it of my little princess! :lol:

LOL Mum's have lovely glam lives.
Maybe invest in one of those mini fishing net things you use to scoop goldfish out the tanks with for cleaning time there only about a pound and would save touching poop!! Or touching anything the poop's been touching :rotfl:

Sorry but i laughed so much at that :lol:

I hope it's only a one off for you because Lola went though a phase of doing it in every bath :puke: She thankfully grew out of it but it went on for at least a month!

As I said on Facebook: MING.

I am allowed to say this because Connie's never done it of course. As soon as she does I shall wipe the smile off my face pronto.

Ooh, its nasty isn't it.

Evie went through a stage of doing this too :puke: She was a bit younger than Millie, around 14months :think: can't remember, but it went on for about 6 weeks, she pooed in EVERY bath she had :roll:

Feel for you :hug:

i just noticed that you are pregnant and wanted to say a HUGE congratulations and wish you all the best :cheer: :cheer:
(totally irrelevent post i know but still... really happy for you :D )

I would have mashed it down the plug hole with a fork :)

:rotfl:

consider yourself lucky, i've already had 3 brown torpedos to deal with!!

Must admit, if you think thats ming...i let spud shit in my hand rather than let it drop to the rug...it was one of those split second decisions!

Hang on...worse still she shat on my arm the moment she was first placed to my chest :rotfl:

sparky said:
Must admit, if you think thats ming...i let spud sh*t in my hand rather than let it drop to the rug...it was one of those split second decisions!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Done that myself! Evie hasn't done it in the bath (yet)... although oddly I did think she might have in the bath earlier but thankfully it was just a proper rank stinking trump

oooh edit just to add that one of my life's ambitions has always been to throw a Lion bar into the swimming pool just to watch the reactions :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
sorry waaaay off topic!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: been there, done that, got the T-shirt! Layla went through a phase of bath poos :puke: I've since had to eliminate nappy-off time as she started pooing on the floor as well :puke: :shock:

Well that will teach me not to laugh again!

We had a code brown in the bath tonight :puke: It's the first time in months! Luckily OH was doing bath time tonight :rotfl:

:lol: I remember that from when Tyler was younger :puke: Eden hasnt done it yet thankfully, but I am better prepared now, I have one of those little nets you use for scooping goldfish out of their water....actually I bought it for my waterbirth as requested by my midwife but it never got used, so I have kept it as a pooper scooper for the bath! :oops: Im sure I will need it at some point! :rotfl:

I can think of one better - how about when 2 of them shit in the bath! :shock: delightful children lol

Well done Millie! you had to do it sometime!

mrs_tommo22 said:
I can think of one better - how about when 2 of them sh*t in the bath! :shock: delightful children lol

Well done Millie! you had to do it sometime!

I can think of one even better than this - how about when LO AND OH sh*t in the bath! :lol: This has never ever happened to me by the way!

Kim x x x x

trixipaws said:
aww thanku keelie :D

:shock: LOU! :puke: :puke: :puke: u better be joking! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah , I have a special fork for poo mashing :D

Nah, Isaac has never done a bath turd :angel:

Do you remember that Royale Family episode when she got the dog poo off the shoe at the sink with a fork :lol:

Ha I remember the first time ds1 pooed in the bath! OH was doing bath time and I swear he actually screamed! He RAN out of the bathroom and refused to go back in until I'd sorted it out :lol: :roll:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Bless millie!!

maybebaby said:
Ha I remember the first time Austin pooed in the bath! OH was doing bath time and I swear he actually screamed! He RAN out of the bathroom and refused to go back in until I'd sorted it out :lol: :roll:

what a wuss :roll: , though I think I would do the same

I'm lucky I haven't had Kai do this yet, but I'm sure its yet to come. I love the idea of a pooper scopper. Seems very handy!

My kids have never done that but Lucy used to wake up go to her gate (which was on her room rather then the stairs for the safety of the boys) and take her crappy nappy off and smear the sh*t all over the wall, gate, door and herself! He fav was rubbing it in her hair! :shock:
Sick little pup lol!
Funny though she did this every single morning without fail UNTIL we took the gate off! :think: Little madam! Knew exactly how to get what she wanted! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back