my ghds have gone to heaven

clairescunny55

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: only got them end of feb from ebay. the seller told me if they broke she would get them fixed as they are under warrenty in her name. i emailed her but she hasnt replied :cry:

My GHD's broke and I never had a receipt (I had them for about a year), I sent them back to the GHD (got the address of the website) asking them to repair them and they sent me a brand new pair!

My mums broke a few months later and then sent her a new pair too!

It's worth a try!

:shock: :hug:

iv had mine since 2004 i think and use 3 or 4 times a week, and i hav A LOT of hair and mine are still going. i'd complain to ebay and give the seller a slating :shakehead:

I have had mine for about 3-4 years too and i definately would send them back, omg, how are you coping? you seem very calm, i would be a jibbering wreck if anything happened to mine..lol

i nearly cried lol. lucky i kept my old ones but they are horrible and pull my hair :cry:

I sent my ones back to GHD after 4 years (after they blew up), they fixed them for me foc and best of all I got them back within the week!

I had no proof of purchase or packaging, but I did send a nice begging letter!

Defo send them back to GHD, I bet they'll fix or replace them for you.

oh no.

i love my ghds

only brought a pair last week. and there amazing. glide through my hair. takes half the time to straighten it now.

yup, send them back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back