MY GHDS ARE FAKE!!

clairescunny55

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: bought them off ebay in feb, they broke so i sent them back to GHD to be repaired, they sent them back saying they're fake!! so im trying to get my money back off the seller but they are insisting that they're not fake. do you think i should send them a copy of the letter that GHD sent?

omg id be fuming!! deffo send the letter, but send a photocopy so you dont lose the original, or go to the small claims court???

Send a photo copy and report them to ebay! no wonder they broke so quick hun!

OMG! the cheeky barsteward!! i would report him to ebay too.

You could report them to Trading Standards.

My friend bought a handbag from Ebay that was supposedly genuine designer Luis Vuitton anyhow when it arrived she didn't like it so put it straight back on ebay and used the original wording of the auction that she had won. The person who won the auction from her tried to take her to court and to trading standards as it was fake (they had been into the LV shop in Leeds and they confirmed it wasn't original). In the end it was the original seller who was in the wrong and trading standards caught up with them.

yeah defo id send them a copy of your letter from ghd and get in touch with trading standards, send them the letter too !!

Babes i'm so sorry.

1st - Report to ebay for seeling fake goods
2nd - If paid by paypal then start a dispute with them to hopefully get your money back. (If the person has cleared their paypal account i'm afraid you cant get it back through paypal)
3rd - Did you print off the receipt with the other persons details on? If yes, pass this to trading standards and the police.
4th - Look up www.goofbay.co.uk on here you can look up the goods they have sold together with the amounts they've made etc, i would then contact all the people that have brought GHD's from them and get together exchange details etc and then make a claim through court if need to.

Good Luck with it all :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back