• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my friend is going to be induced and wants me with her i so excited

mumofmany

Reaction score
my friend is 38 weeks pregnant and she went in this morning with baby quiet and a bit of bleeding she at the hospital now and scan showed hardly any water so they have said they are going to induce her, she is just waiting for doctor theyall tied up in surgery at teh moment, the girl who was supposed to be her birthing partner just text her to say oooh really and thats it, she is in work then she is going away for the weekend, i have always offered to be with her cause i would hate to see someone having a baby alone (father doesn't want to know and she hasn't got any family) so i said i will be thre if she wants but not forcing myself on her if she doesn;t want me,she said she does want me and she will text as soon as doctor been to say when they doing it wether today, tonight etc, so i am just waiting for that call now, i feel like the father to be i have arranged all my children sleeping out my 3 boys were sleeping out anyway tonight and my mum said she will have the 2 girls as my husband is working till 8.30. I am so excited it will be strange to see it from the other side, and probably midwives may find it funny havng a pregnant lady being another ladies birthing partner.

Last edited:
It might start your labour off too lol. What a lovely thing though to watch a birth :)

It might start your labour off too lol. What a lovely thing though to watch a birth :)

lol my friend said that, and she said she will be saying stuff and they will say let me deal with her first, getting confused who is the one having the baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back