Bad day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam96031

Reaction score
Oh was having such a bad day yesterday, first was having a fat day lol and then OH had to work late, when I went to pick him up to go to Tesco as we had absolutely no food at all in the house, the exhaust fell off my little car so had to walk home crying then foun some microwavable food put it in the microwave and it blew up :shock: so all in all yesterday was quite crappy but today saw the MW an she sai all is well with the baby and me and all measurements are right and then managed to get the garage wgo was trying to charge me £90 for a new exhaust box down to £55 with a 3 year guarantee and OH is finishing early so we might get to Tesco early yey :cheer:
sam
xxx

sorry ment day, i knew what i ment it just came out wrong seem to be doing a lot of that at the mo :wall:

Hope you have a better day today hun, I get days like that where I wish I hadnt bothered to get out of bed lol

Awwwwww :hug: I hope todays much better for you hun.

Why is it when one thing goes wrong a catalogue of things follow? :roll: xx

thankyou all for cheering me up nice to know i can winge somewhere without annoying the OH lol
xxxx

bless ya that sounds like a crap day

bad things always come in three's!

glad today was better :cheer:

I hope you ll feel better! Im having a bad week! since tuesday im having all these little accidents..im afraid i might have a little bit of a bad omen :

Tuesday slipped..
Wednesday closed my finger in the fridge..and believe me the pain was unbearable..
Today poured ( by mistake ) a cup of hot water over my belly and cut my finger TWICE..

what do you think girls am i unlucky or just plain clumsy?

but listen to this..i also bit into a plum and was happy munching away until ive noticed that it was full of insects..hope it didnt hurt the baby though..

i dont know what it was but it was small pink and wrigly and as soon as ive seen it i starting screaming and threw the plum up in the air..my friend from work was gobsmaked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back